Saturday, May 5, 2012

P.U.F. Preparations

Today, as my first post for the Pagan Insights Project, I am going to discuss my favorite topic of the moment.  Pagan Unity festival!  Our group leaves in eleven days!  I am so beyond excited and if you listen to the Podcast, no doubt this is all that you have been hearing about for a few months.

I have been spending hours and hours going over the schedule of events and trying to decide what I want to do.  I honestly didn't think it was going to be this difficult to decide but the more I learn about the presenters and the workshops that they are doing the harder it is!

Pagan Unity festival, or P.U.F, is in its 15th year and they have some really great VIP's attend each year.  This years headliners include: Dorothy Morrison, Raven Grimassi, Byron Ballard, Oberon Zell, Mark Mandrake, M.R. Sellers, Christopher Penczak and many more talented folks!  Musical Entertainment this year includes Tuatha Dea & Wendy Rule. We prepaid our tickets so we are getting all of this for only SEVENTY bucks!  This price includes tent space, breakfast and dinner all 3 days, admission to all the workshops and as the website states, all the fun I can handle.  I can handle a LOT of fun.  Just sayin'.

It will be held from May 17th - May 20th in Burns TN. My coven sisters, Emy Rylynn are traveling with me in my car and we are meeting Shadow & Hurricane there.  My bus leaves on Wed, may 16th and we are making the 8 hour trek in one shot and then staying one night in a hotel.

As far as the festival, I really don't know what to expect, other than a really good time and maybe a little rain.  There are so many workshops that I am super excited for that I don't even know where to start. 

*Side note: My dream last night was quite odd and PUF related.  Emy and I were invited to some pagan event some place in the world.   We started off in an airplane and we were with some famous pagans but I didn't know who they were.  When we landed 15 minutes later, we got to ride in a huge golf cart  driven by our tour guide, M.R, Sellers, and we passed by this huge castle fortress and the front gate was emblazoned with the words "Penczak ~ Magick" ( I know, weird..)  But Emy & I both Squealed of course.  Then we arrived at a big theatre kind of place.  This was apparently going to be our place of residence during our stay in pagan magic town.  Dorothy Morrison came to say hello and somehow Emy and I pissed her right off and she kept giving us the evil eye..lol  I really don't know what would have happened next because the cat decided he wanted to play war zone and have "The Great Battle of Grandpas Desk" and drop my stuff like bombs onto the lamp.  Good times.

So look forward to a lot of posts about my amazing, life transforming, good times to come!

-Pagan Insights Project 1, Action, Action 

0 comments:

Post a Comment