Saturday, May 5, 2012

Pagan Insights Project

I'm doing it again!  I think I'll probably keep up this time though.  I am participating in the Pagan Insights Project! Its a mixed media blogging project that you can read more about here, at The Informed Pagan blog.

The prompts are as follows, nutshelled in my own words of course:

* In Your Own Words - My thoughts and feelings related to my path, opinion on recent pagan happenings and that sort of thing

* Post A Pic - post an image related to your path, or one that invokes a feeling/emotion related to your spirituality (or craft… if one is a non-religious Witch), along with a sentence or two describing the image.

* Musical Musings -
A song that means somethign to me spirtually

*Action, Action -
Posting about actions I take relating to my spirituality, ritual, festival, spellwork and that kind of thing

* Eureka! -
Path related "lightbulb moments

I am excited to get started so look for these in the future!


0 comments:

Post a Comment